Just Anna has wide-ranging experience working with state and federal government departments and agencies in areas including:
- Housing and homelessness
- Human services
- Emergency services.
Projects have included:
- Stakeholder engagement strategy for major reforms to a State housing and homelessness system
- Speeches and publications to communicate the future focus of Australia’s leading health promotion and prevention agency
- Communication strategies for the development of a new national regulatory system for community housing
- Analysis of wide-ranging stakeholder and public feedback on proposed changes to a state-based emergency service funding regime
- A review of the messaging and communication touchpoints for women accessing a statewide breast cancer screening service.